Call Enhancer 1.3-1
0.00/5 (0 投票).
Suppress number & Tap2Confirm functionality for Phone.app
How often did you tap on a phone number by accident and called it even you didn't want to? And how often did you wish you'd have an easy, fast way to call someone without showing your number ("calling anonymously")?
Call Enhancer was made to fix these two problems, while still keeping the native look of iOS:
If you call someone with Call Enhancer enabled by tapping on the contact or a number, the phone app will launch as it would do normally, but instead of dialing the number directly, it will ask you first if you really want to call the number. From there you can either choose to call the number normally, or choose to suppress your number while calling.
It also adds a second call button to the dialer in the Phone App, which allows you to call with suppressed phone number.
You can customize both Call Anonymously buttons (the one in the dial tab and the one when you tap on a number (system wide)). There are three styles with a smooth animation which you can choose from:
Call Enhancer is compatible with Tweaks such as Hold2Speek.
Please note that the "Hide Caller ID" functionality internally works by adding a country-specific code in front of the number. Call Enhancer includes a list of the most common countries and their codes in the settings, where you should select your country. If your country is not included, you can enter the code (you can find it on google normally) by yourself there.
Call Enhancer requires iOS 8 and an iPhone.
See larger Screenshots below
- Fixed a critical bug that lead to a crash in the preferences app, sorry about that. It did not occur when our other tweak, QRMode was installed, that why I didn't catch it before...
- Fixed compatibility with the newest CallBar7 Update
- Fixed some typos in the preferences
- Fixed the FAQ in the preferences not showing all the text in some situations.
- Redesigned Preferences to be more user friendly
- Preferences are now applied automatically without the need for an apply button
- Added new support system
- The authors of Call Enhancer still remain the same - we just got ourselves a fancy name, a website and twitter. If you'd like to stay informed about new upcoming tweaks and future updates, you can follow us at @AccuraTweaks :)