1.00/5 (1 vote).
Import media into your iTunes Library
Compatible with iOS 5, 6, 7 and 8
Works on all iDevices
Bridge is Cydia's first stand-alone application that allows you to import music and videos straight to your media library; directly on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You don't even need a PC or iTunes!
Any media file that is located on your device or that you have received in an E-mail can be imported with Bridge. You can even download songs and videos from the Internet and import those!
The import just takes a few seconds and imported songs will immediately show up in your Music application, imported videos will show up in the Videos app.
Before a song or video is imported, you can set the Title, Artist, Album, Genre, and even Album cover image.
- Import any song or video that is on your device into your media library.
- Import multiple songs at once.
- Import media from apps that have a "Open In" feature for media files.
- Download and import media from the Internet.
- Importing media is fast, taking only a few seconds
- Preview songs and videos before importing them.
- Edit metadata such as title, artist, album, cover image and more.
- Set import type: Song, Ringtone, Podcast, Video, Music Video, or TV-Show.
NOTE: On iOS 8 Bridge can only import tracks when your device is connected to a WiFi network.
Check out ProTube to download videos from YouTube and import them using Bridge!